Quote of the week

Life isn't about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself'

George Bernard Shaw
If you cannot mould yourself entirely as you would wish, how can you expect other people to be entirely to your liking?
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/wish.html

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A change of tone

I have now received a communication from Babergh that my nomination paper is acceptable. I have to say that it was quite nerve-racking filling it all in correctly so as to comply with the rules.

It was nice to have the excuse to visit the ten people in the Ward who have been kind enough to sign the paper for me. Thank you all very much!

Since the battle is now imminent, despite the old adage that blue and green should never be seen, I have decided to change the colours on my blog to reflect those of the new Conservative logo.

I am also obliged by electoral law to display the name and address of my agent, Peter Burgoyne, for the duration of the campaign and you can see this addition to the right.