Quote of the week

Life isn't about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself'

George Bernard Shaw
If you cannot mould yourself entirely as you would wish, how can you expect other people to be entirely to your liking?
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/wish.html

Monday, February 23, 2009

Two hundredth post!

I am astonished to write that this is the 200th post on this site!

When I started in February of 2007 I would never have thought that I would have found so much to write about, or enough energy to find time to write about it.

Anyway thanks to all of you who read the blog and send feedback. Some of you even seem to find it quite interesting. It has developed an international reach with readers coming from as far afield as the USA, Mozambique and Australia.

I hope to celebrate by (at some stage) linking my tweets from my Twitter account to the site, but at present feel a bit technologically challenged to achieve this.

Anyway, here's to the next 200!