Quote of the week

Life isn't about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself'

George Bernard Shaw
If you cannot mould yourself entirely as you would wish, how can you expect other people to be entirely to your liking?
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/wish.html

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Apologies

It has been brought to my attention by Nick that some posts are not positioned correctly on the page when he views them. This is rather odd, since they look fine on my computer! For example in the last post 'A busy weekend' there is a large gap between the bottom of the pictures and the text on his computer but not on mine.

It could be because he uses a different browser from me, but I am not sure.

I would be grateful to hear from any of you who have experienced the same sort of problem and can only apologise for the vagaries of blogspot!