Quote of the week

Life isn't about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself'

George Bernard Shaw
If you cannot mould yourself entirely as you would wish, how can you expect other people to be entirely to your liking?
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/wish.html

Sunday, August 30, 2009

No camera, so no pictures yet of Acton Exhibition

I hope tomorrow to go down to Acton Church to review the annual art exhibition that is currently taking place.

However, I am unable to take photos for the blog at present because I have lent my camera to Gladys Nott from Wickham St Paul. On Friday Gladys is planning to jump out of an aeroplane to mark the 70th anniversary of the Citizens Advice Service, and also to raise money for the Sudbury Bureau.

I hope to be able to post some shots of the jump, taken by Gladys' husband Cedric, after the event, but in the meantime if anyone feels moved to support Gladys, who is a long standing adviser at the Sudbury Bureau, please get in touch with me and I will tell you how to go about it.

In the meantime however pictures, and a review, of the Acton Art Show will have to wait for a few days.

The Art Exhibition continues in Acton Church every day between 11 am and 4 pm. It is always worth a visit.