Quote of the week

Life isn't about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself'

George Bernard Shaw
If you cannot mould yourself entirely as you would wish, how can you expect other people to be entirely to your liking?
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/wish.html

Sunday, January 10, 2010

A few minutes to close ones eyes and imagine....


As the Christmas period comes to a close and the snow continues to fall, I have not been out and about much recently, preferring to stay by the fire with a good book.

When out walking the dog I have taken some good shots of the snow and ice which in some cases has been spectacular, but I think that everyone must have seen enough of the winter weather.

I would therefore like to brighten your new year with a picture of a tropical desert island.

I have to say that it would be nice to be there!