Quote of the week

Life isn't about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself'

George Bernard Shaw
If you cannot mould yourself entirely as you would wish, how can you expect other people to be entirely to your liking?
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/wish.html

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Great Waldingfield Spring Show

The spring show at Great Waldingfield was held in the Church this year.

I am afraid that I was unable to find anything in the garden fit to enter.  My daffodils are mainly past it and the tulips not yet ready.

There were a reasonable number of exhibits and as usual the flower arrangements were spectacular.

The autumn show is to be held on 8th September.  I must make an effort to remember to disbud a few of my dahlias (if they have survived the winter in the shed).



First prizes for these arrangements
The Daffodil Class of 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment