Quote of the week

Life isn't about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself'

George Bernard Shaw
If you cannot mould yourself entirely as you would wish, how can you expect other people to be entirely to your liking?
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/wish.html

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Whatfield wired!

I attended the Parish Council in Whatfield yesterday evening.

I was about to give my usual report about how Better Broadband 'really will be coming to an exchange near you by 2015' when I realised that in the case of Whatfield promises of jam tomorrow are unecessary.

I was very pleased to be told that the village is swarming with gentlemen from British Telecom who are busy wiring the village up to greet the future.

I hope to be able to say the same about other areas in my Division soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment