Quote of the week

Life isn't about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself'

George Bernard Shaw
If you cannot mould yourself entirely as you would wish, how can you expect other people to be entirely to your liking?
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/wish.html

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Home again and problems resolved

We have just come back from a short trip to Rome.

I hoped to blog when I got there but forgot the password for the account, and then managed to get myself locked out. I think that Google thought I was an italian hacker.

Google have now forced me to create a new password of terrifying complexity, which no doubt I will forget again.

In any event once I have unpacked, replied to the several hundred e mails on my council account, fought throught the Christmas crush to buy something to eat etc, etc.  I hope to put up some  pictures of the eternal city, and then get into the Christmas spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment