Quote of the week

Life isn't about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself'

George Bernard Shaw
If you cannot mould yourself entirely as you would wish, how can you expect other people to be entirely to your liking?
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/wish.html

Friday, November 19, 2010

Noise from Chilton Grain?

I understand that a number of people in Acton have been disturbed recently by noise from the fans at Chilton Grain.

The grain store is quite a long way away from Acton, and I am wondering if people in Great Waldingfield, which is nearer are also affected?

If you are being kept awake at night, or indeed disturbed at any other time of the day, I would be grateful if you would let me know by e mailing me on

antillj@btinternet.com
or
jenny.antill@babergh.gov.uk