Quote of the week

Life isn't about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself'

George Bernard Shaw
If you cannot mould yourself entirely as you would wish, how can you expect other people to be entirely to your liking?
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/wish.html

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Caught napping.....

I should not have made the mistake of saying on this site that I was 'out and about delivering leaflets unrelated to the Police and Crime Commissioner elections on 15th November'.

I now find myself the proud owner of about 1000 flyers promoting the undeniable charms of the Conservative Candidate, Tim Passmore.

I will be scattering these about liberally over the next few weeks, but if anyone wants to be sure to receive one please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment