Quote of the week

Life isn't about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself'

George Bernard Shaw
If you cannot mould yourself entirely as you would wish, how can you expect other people to be entirely to your liking?
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/wish.html

Friday, June 17, 2011

Go Start News

I understand from the organisers of Go Start that some 180 residents in the area have now signed up for the service, and some of them come from Waldingfield Ward!

This is good news and I look forward to featuring the bright and shiny new vehicles that are to be purchased with S106 money administered by Babergh.

I could not help being amused by the picture above.  I know that local newspapers have a deep seated hatred of Conservative politicians, which is of course their privilege, but I really do think that they should draw the line at cutting us in half!  The picture would have been somewhat improved if I had been entirely excised.   Oh well.....half a photo opportunity is better than none!

No comments:

Post a Comment