Quote of the week

Life isn't about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself'

George Bernard Shaw
If you cannot mould yourself entirely as you would wish, how can you expect other people to be entirely to your liking?
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/wish.html

Friday, April 10, 2015

I voted for myself!

A very interesting, and unsigned,article has appeared on the Ipswich Star Website.

You can read it here.

The argument that it makes is that our recent Conservative Group Leadership contest should not have been held in secret.  Since the outcome is very likely to mean that the person chosen will lead Suffolk County Council, then the whole process should have been more transparent.

I have a lot of sympathy with the view that group members should come clean with their residents and justify their choice in such an important matter.

I am happy to tell all the residents of Cosford Division that I voted for myself, and would do so again!


No comments:

Post a Comment